Monday, July 23, 2012

Never Enough Blog Tour - Thanks, Everyone!

Congratulations again to Daniela, our grand prize winner and to Kathleen and Annmarie, our other winners! As you'll notice the big box of books and Prize Packs A & B are now gone.

Here is what's still up for grabs:



Prize Pack C includes:

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Torn by Margaret Petersen Haddix
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Wrecked by Anna Davies
The Limit by Kristen Landon





And the last winner is...
  Tiffany!

Congratulations! Please send me your address at d(at)denisejaden(dot)com.

A reminder to international winners: While I cannot afford to ship boxes of books to you, please do contact me if you are a winner, because I have some other prizes for you to choose from!

Congratulations again to all of our winners and thank you so much for participating in my blog tour and for spreading the word about Never Enough! I really appreciate it!

Very soon I will be back as part of the YA Scavenger Hunt, where you'll have a chance to win some really wonderful prizes, including a copy of Never Enough!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!!!! Can't wait to read Never Enough for myself.

    Also, congrats to all the other winners. :D

    ReplyDelete