Join my Mailing List for Free Books!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Something Very Special For Release Day!

Never Enough is in the wild! Of course I'm very excited, but I'm almost as excited about this special video I get to share with you today.

Self-esteem is an issue very close to me. I definitely didn't feel good enough as a teen, and still struggle with those feelings of inadequacy sometimes today. Several of my author friends took the time to chime in and talk about how they didn't feel good enough during their teen years.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch it. And again I'd like to say thank you to all of the authors involved and to all of those who have been so supportive of this video and of my new book, Never Enough.

Do you feel like you have trouble measuring up? See if your feelings match any of the authors in this video...


Share this video around and come back and tell me about it, and I'll enter your name to win some awesome boxes of books!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was really happy with how it turned out.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic video, Denise! Happy launch day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Shari, for all of your support always :-)

      Delete
  3. I saw this wonderful video on another blog this morning. It is well put-together and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story with the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  4. Great video and a great message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got my copy ordered! Can't wait until it arrives :)
    Shared your video on my blog:
    http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/07/never-enough-is-here.html

    Happy release day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much for your support, Daniela! I really hope you enjoy the book.

      Delete
  6. Wow - this is a great video! I hope a lot of teens get to see it and that it makes them think about what they are really good at and what makes them special. I'm going to post a link on my blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Andrea! I appreciate it.

      Delete
  7. Great video, Denise! Feeling inadequate seems to be a widespread ailment so I hope this helps to get the word out that no one is alone in dealing with it.

    Congratulations again on your launch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. Yes, it's all too widespread, unfortunately.

      Delete
  8. I just shared on my blog
    http://caughtinasnyderwebb.blogspot.com/2012/07/are-you-enough.html

    I really loved this video. I can totally relate to some of the stories. This was real moving.

    Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tiffany, for sharing it and for your kind words. I'm glad it is so impacting for people!

      Delete