Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Winners! Never Enough Blog Tour

I am still absolutely FLABBERGASTED by the show of support for my new book, Never Enough! Thank you all so much for helping to spread the word about it! If I could declare all of you winners and give you prizes, I totally would.

But, alas, I cannot. It was quite a feat (a pleasurable one) figuring out how many entries each person had and throwing them all in the hat. There were hundreds, maybe even thousands of little slips of paper by the time I was done.

At first I thought I'd award the grand prize last, but then I reconsidered. Because what if the grand prize winner would have actually preferred one of the smaller boxes of books? In case you need a reminder of the prizes, they are at the end of this post.

So here's what I'm going to do. Today I will announce our grand prize winner. She will have until tomorrow night to choose one of the prizes below (Box A, B, C, or the grand prize box of books). Then tomorrow I will announce another winner and give them some time to choose and so on.

So...without any further rambling... Many congratulations and thank yous to...

Daniela!

Daniela, please choose a prize pack from below, and email me at d(@)denisejaden(dot)com with your choice and your mailing address!

A reminder to international winners: While I cannot afford to ship boxes of books to you, please do contact me if you are a winner, because I have some other prizes for you to choose from!

The prizes!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Simon Pulse has been extremely generous in donating a whole lot of books to my prize vault to celebrate the release of Never Enough.

Prize Pack A includes:

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Black Heart by Holly Black
Lifted by Wendy Toliver
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins











Prize Pack B includes:

Being Friends With Boys by Terra Elan Mcvoy
Dust Lands by Moira Young
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan


Prize Pack C includes:

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Torn by Margaret Petersen Haddix
Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
Wrecked by Anna Davies
The Limit by Kristen Landon






In case you missed it, that's THREE packs of five books. But that's not all! I have one grand prize box of books, and this is a very special box because it includes TWO celebrations! Half of the books are from Simon Pulse, or from my own bookshelf, and are celebrating the birth of NEVER ENOUGH. The other half of the books have been donated by my most amazing critique partner, Shana Silver, and I'd like to include those to celebrate a much more precious birth...the birth of her first baby!

Here's what the Grand Prize Pack includes...

White Cat by Holly Black
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
Paper Towns by John Green
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Perfect by Ellen Hopkins
The Season by Sarah MacLean
The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff
A Curse As Dark As Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Red Glove by Holly Black
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Kitty Kitty by Michele Jaffe
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Golden (audiobook) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
(not pictured because I was sneaking in a quick read!)

Congratulations again to Daniela!

No comments:

Post a Comment