Monday, July 9, 2012

TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW!!!

Yeah, I'm a little excited. If you check the Never Enough widget off in my right-hand sidebar, you'll see that there's a big 00 where it tells you how many days until Never Enough comes out.

If you haven't stopped by the blog tour yet, you should definitely do that. Besides telling you all of my deep dark secrets along the way, I'm also giving away some wonderful boxes of books.  Also, I've gone through and fixed up the links for all the tour posts so far so that you can quickly and easily click through to them and comment, entering yourself for the fabulous prizes.

You will get extra entries for finding other blogs that are spotlighting Never Enough, or even MORE entries for spotlighting it on your own blog or Facebook.

And...if you can find a copy of Never Enough in the wild (bookstore, library, etc) take a picture of it and email it to me at d (at) denisejaden (dot) com and I will throw your name in that hat an additional TEN times!

Besides that, come back tomorrow, on launch day, as I have a very special video to show you to commemorate my release.

Also, I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all those who have been supporting Never Enough so much already. I'm honestly overwhelmed  and thrilled by all of your kind words.

See you back here TOMORROW!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to pick up a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay YAY! Been waiting a long time to read this. Happy Book B Day!!!

    ReplyDelete